jueves, 24 de mayo de 2012

Photographs that inspire...


There are photographs that can impulse you to experiment a feeling, whether is love, anger, tenderness, courage and more. That´s about photography:  to encourage people through the capture of a moment that become especial for the one who observe it. Usually, I like those which can inspire to do something different with your life (motivational images). That is one of the reasons because i love Tumblr. I have found so many where usually post photos that contain great meaning and after a exhausting day they return you a smile on your face. If you have the opportunity i would like that you enter and search them. There are many tumblr with this description and believe me that they are not going to disappoint you. One of my favorites is the tumblr called Sensivity property of Anna Sheen http://sometimesclueless.tumblr.com/ .It has a lot of images and photos that i particular love because they have a meaning behind and obviously it has fashion images. If you are a fashion addict you will enjoy all the photos that are posted in Vogue-Villa http://vogue-villa.tumblr.com/. I recommend you enter to these page. You will not regret. Trust me!



























Via: Sensivity Tumblr.




I want a tattoo like this but I know my mom will kill me.





 





 I want this book!!!:







Via: Vogue- Villa Tumblr


What do you think about tumblr? Do you like it? Do you have any? If you have leave a message so everyone can see it!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario