domingo, 20 de mayo de 2012

My first post!!


Hello everyone!!!

This is my first post in english and I´m very excited! My main blog is in spanish but I know there are a lot of people that can´t understand it. So for that reason It came to my mind to have my blog in english. A friend of mine suggested me that it would easier for me just to add a translater but I think they just sucks (Trust me: I tried it so many times just to realize that they don´t work well). Anyway, here is my attempt and If you have any suggestion or comment, even a correction, i will be grateful to receive them! (just constructive criticisms please).

My blog is about things that i love: music, culture, fashion and random things that called my attention. But mainly this is about Fashion. Although I´m studying economics, i adore and breath everything related with fashion and culture because i think is a way of living, is a way to express who you are to the world, so everything that you are going to see here are important things in different aspects of my life.

I just have to say two words: Enjoy it!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario